Cape Coral, Florida

Spiral Morrigan / Moonchylde / Judi : Purchase Item number:250569804135 $31.52. Now Selling Item number: 290401782864 for $5,000. Please people read her long list of lies.

Per Spiral Morrigan: One of our summoners is getting ready to move and really wants to reduce his collection.

He's been collecting for almost 30 years!! And his wife says, it all cant go with him as their new home is much smaller than their current home.

These pieces are TOP NOTCH!!

Pieces that he coveted for himself!!

How long is she going to stay in business with lies like this?

Come on People Wake Up!

Had an Experience with Spiral Morrigan?

Comments

Angel
#203932

She is a LIAR you ***!!

We are not OBSESSED with her, ***!

Spirit Transfer? Are you for r

Have you ever heard the word "nonsense", "fraud", or "snake oil salesman"? Selling "magic talismans" may in fact literally be the oldest scam in the world.

If you're not convinced, I have a dozen items I'd love to sell you, all guaranteed to be haunted because of my magic powers.

Can anyone say OBSESSED?

Have you ever heard of spirit transfer??

Go ahead and read moonchylde's listings. She says right in there that she has recently learned how to transfer spirit entities. She isnt hiding anything!

Maybe you should get a freaking LIFE and stop OBSESSING over her!! MOVE ON, you washed up LOSER!

Can anyone say OBSESSED?

Have you ever heard of spirit transfer??

Can anyone say OBSESSED??